less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
Hairy Bikers recipes
From Hairy Bikers' Meals on Wheels
- 800g/1lb 12oz crusty bread
- 400g/14oz cold butter, diced
- 200g/7oz flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- 100g/3½oz chives, snipped
- 5 lemons, zest only
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6kg/13lb skinless ling fillets, or other white fish
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Tear the bread into chunks, place in a food processor and pulse to make coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the butter, parsley, chives and lemon zest then pulse again until thoroughly blended. You may have to do this in batches. Season the breadcrumb mixture with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place the fish fillets in large roasting tins, scatter over the breadcrumb mixture then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
Serve the fish with mashed potatoes and peas.