less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
Lorraine Pascale’s elegant dinner-party dessert recipe is made with shop-bought puff pastry for simplicity.
Equipment and preparation: You will need a piping bag fitted with a 1cm/¼in straight nozzle.
By Lorraine Pascale
From Baking Made Easy
- 115g/4oz icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 250g/9oz shop-bought puff pastry
- 200g/7oz (or 1 punnet) blueberries
For the sweetened cream
- 165ml/5½fl oz whipping cream
- 25g/1oz icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only (or alternatively 2 drops of vanilla extract)
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and a squeeze of the juice