- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 bacon rashers
- 4 sausages, cooked
- 1 large onion, or a couple of large spring onions
- 4 small potatoes, or 2 large ones
- 1 handful of any bright greens, such as cabbage
- 1 large handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan. Roughly chop the bacon, sausages and onion and add to the oil. Add the potatoes unpeeled, if you like, so that the skins go crisp. Keep on a low heat. Don’t stir too much so that the juices have a chance to caramelise a little.
- Roughly chop the greens and gently boil them in a separate pan – just a couple of minutes usually. Drain the greens and add to the pan fry. Top with chopped parsley. Gently stir all the ingredients together and increase the heat until the meat is a little crisp. Serve straightaway.