less than 30 mins
30 mins to 1 hour
- 50g/1¾oz unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g/1oz fresh coriander, very finely chopped
- 125g/4½oz halloumi cheese, coarsely grated
- 2–3 tbsp pine nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Combine the butter, garlic, coriander, halloumi and pine nuts in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil and mix well.
Arrange the mushrooms on the prepared baking tray with their stalks facing upwards.
Divide the halloumi mixture between the centres of each mushroom, pressing it into the middle. Roast for 35–40 minutes, or until cooked through and serve.