less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
- 200g/7oz tagliatelle pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 anchovy fillets
- ¼ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 70g/2½oz green or black pitted olives
- ¼ beef tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
For the pangrattato
- 50g/1¾oz unsalted butter
- 150g/5½oz panko breadcrumbs
- ½ lemon, zest only
- handful flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, according to the packet instructions, or until al dente.
Meanwhile, to make the pangrattato, melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs and toast for a few minutes until crunchy and golden. Stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
Heat the oil in a medium sauté pan. Add the anchovies, chilli and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir through the olives and tomatoes.
Drain the tagliatelle and add to the sauce.
Divide between four bowls, scatter over the pangraatto and serve.