less than 30 mins
no cooking required
Serves 8 as part of a sharing platter
If you like the traditional sesame seed flavour of hummus, simply add three tablespoons of tahini paste to the mixture. You could also add four tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves for an aromatic flavour.
This hummus provides 139 kcal, 5g protein, 10g carbohydrate (of which 0.6g sugars), 9g fat (of which 1.5g saturates), 3.5g fibre and 0.5g salt per portion.
Mary Berry recipes
From Mary Berry Cooks
- 2 x 400g/14oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest and juice only
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- a good pinch ground cumin
- plenty of ground black pepper and salt