less than 30 mins
less than 10 mins
By Matt Tebbutt
From Saturday Kitchen
- 4 free-range eggs, beaten
- ¼ white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 plum tomato, seeds removed and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 chapatis
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp mango chutney or other chutney
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
Place the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the cabbage. Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour in half the egg mixture. Scatter over half of the tomatoes, onions, coriander and chillies. Cook until just set, then flip and cook until the egg mixture and vegetables are cooked through. Top with the chapati and allow to steam in the heat.
Carefully lift up both the egg mixture and the chapati, flip over onto a plate and roll up once cool enough to handle. Repeat with the remaining egg, vegetables and chapati.
Meanwhile, mix together the mango chutney and mayo in a small bowl and serve alongside the rolex for dunking.